Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brinjal Raita

I saw this recipe on Anjum Anand's "Indian Food made easy" show.I love her shows.So actually made easy.When she made this, she said it was a bengali dish the name ofcourse I do not recall but everyone at home loved it.So I continue to make and customized it too.

For the bhaingan(brinjal) raita


Brinjal sliced 1
Turmeric powder a pinch
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp,salt as reqd
Onion chopped finely 1 small
Coriander leaves few sprigs
Yogurt as required

  • Marinate the brinjal slices with salt,turmeric and chilli powders.Saute it in oil until soft or crispy.
  • Add the sauteed brinjals,onion,coriander and yougurt and salt as needed.
Brinjal raita served with stuffed puris

  • Tastes good parathas, puris, biryani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by and giving me all the encouragement to keep going.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis