Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crazy corn

My lil one loves corn in any form.Me and my sister used to love the crazy corn in the malls.Then to our delight we discovered frozen sweet corn!Such a blessing!My sister got home a pack and I tried this out or the other way round maybe (not sure)!


You need
Frozen corn 1 cup
Butter 1 tsp or as you need
Salt to taste
Pepper as you need
Lime juice 1/2 tsp

  • Prepare the corn as per the instructions on the pack microwave or on normal stove.
  • Now mix the remaining ingredients well.
  • Crazy corn ready to be served :) yummy!

4 comments:

  1. one of my favorites....we can also add dried chedar cheese powder to it to enhance the flavors....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea cynthia you can add anything.this is for the lil one so anything extra will not go thru her system :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and giving me all the encouragement to keep going.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis