10 Goodday biscuits
Milk 1 cup
Sugar 2 tblspns
Vanilla custard powder 2 tspns
Coffee dicoction 2 tblspns
- Boil milk and add sugar to it.Mix the custard powder in water in a cup without any lumps and add to the milk.The custard will thicken the milk so if you need to loosen add more milk or water.
- Arrange 5 goodday biscuits in a pudding dish,pour the coffee dicoction just bit but bit or else the biscuits will go soggy.Pour the custard over the biscuits layer to cover.
- Repeat again for remaining biscuits and custard.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours it will set beautifully :)
- Garnish with chopped dates or pistachios(optional)
- Enjoy :) an easy to make dessert!