Bread and pizzas in one shot what can be better!These make a quick breakfast and snack item.I have been wanting to try these for a long time.And we loved our weekend breakfast!Even LM who hates her onions and capsicums had no problem eating this!
I got pizza cheese this weekend I have never got this until now, I used to use cream cheese or cheese slices but this pizza cheese gives this texture and taste that we need and look for in a pizza.Its convenient to make this on the stove on a tawa/pan but If you find it convenient you can use the microwave or oven to heat up the cheese.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Bread slices as needed
Vegetables thinly sliced onions, capsicums, few sprigs of coriander leaves
Tomato sauce few tsp
Garlic pods 2
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Pizza cheese as needed
Oil 2-3 tsp
A frying pan or tawa and a lid to cover
- Take tomato sauce in a bowl, grate or crush garlic pods and add to the sauce also add pepper powder and mix well.Set aside.
- Slice onions and capsicums slicely and sprinkle salt and pepper on it and leave aside.
- Take bread slices, apply the above tomato sauce to all the slices.Assemble the sliced vegetables on it.
- Grate the pizza cheese on top of these assembled bread slices.Sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
- Heat the pan or tawa, grease with oil, and place two slices at a time on it, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts on top.
- Your bread pizzas are ready to be enjoyed.
Enjoy hot bread pizza toasts with your cup of hot coffee.Delicious breakfast is ready in few minutes.
- You can use pizza sauce if you have I just used normal tomato sauce like mentioned above.
- I haven't cooked the vegetables I used used my chip slicer to thinly slice my vegetables so it was almost done in the time the cheese melts.
- Feel free to use other vegetables but they may need cooking before assembling on the bread.