Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peas in a pod - Black and White Wednesday

I missed posting for BWW last week.But ever since I have started sending entries to BWW I'm on the lookout for good food photography.I'm going to take this opportunity to better my self in that area :)

Winter is the time for fresh peas.My LM loves to peel them even yesterday while I was finishing dinner work,she sincerely peeled about a quarter kg of peas for me :) and placed in a plastic bag neatly in the refrigerator!What an angel!




Sending this to BWW@The well-seasoned cook

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you can be
    a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on.
    I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice morning!


    Also visit my weblog: fast pay day loans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and giving me all the encouragement to keep going.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis