100 gms chopped onions
100gms chopped tomato
1tsp green chillies chopped
200gms onions gravy/paste
salt to taste
1/2 tsp each coriander powder,cumin powder,red chilli powder
2tsp chopped coriander
- cut okra into slices and deep fry
- heat oil in frying pan,add in onion,garlic,green chillies,tomatoes and saute till golden brown.
- add onion gravy in it.
- add fried okra to it and mix well.
- add all seasoning
- finally add curd and cool till well done.
- pour in a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
(recipe from weekend magazine)