The Mango season is almost over and I have to post atleast one recipe else I wouldn't bedoing any justice to the King of the Fruits.
Mango pulp of 2 mangoes
Milk (boiled and cooled) 2 cups
Condensed milk 4 tablespoons
Water 1 cup
Gelatin 5 gms/1 sachet
For the jaggery glazed nuts see here .
- Peel and chop mangoes and grind in a blender with some milk.
- Mix the pulp with the remaining milk, add the condensed milk to this and stir well.
- Heat water until hot (not boiling) add the gelatin and mix well.
- Strain the water + gelatin mix and our along with mango + milk mixture.
- Pour into desired moulds or serving bowls and refrigerate until done.
- Garnish with few pieces of mango or glazed nuts.
Creamy mango pannacotta is ready : ) Enjoy!
Sending this to Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply TADKA and hosted by Sajina Bishar of Saju's Tastes