The Mango season is almost over and I have to post atleast one recipe else I wouldn't bedoing any justice to the King of the Fruits.
I agree Mangoes are super yummy to eat as it is but its so tempting to get used in desserts the fantastic aroma of the mango sitting in the fruit basket fills the whole kitchen.
When I heard the name Panacotta i was wondering what it is?When i read about it i was anxious to try it and what better than a Mango Panacotta.
Mango pulp of 2 mangoes
Milk (boiled and cooled) 2 cups
Condensed milk 4 tablespoons
Water 1 cup
Gelatin 5 gms/1 sachet
For the jaggery glazed nuts see here .
- Peel and chop mangoes and grind in a blender with some milk.
- Mix the pulp with the remaining milk, add the condensed milk to this and stir well.
- Heat water until hot (not boiling) add the gelatin and mix well.
- Strain the water + gelatin mix and our along with mango + milk mixture.
- Pour into desired moulds or serving bowls and refrigerate until done.
- Garnish with few pieces of mango or glazed nuts.
Creamy mango pannacotta is ready : ) Enjoy!
Sending this to Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply TADKA and hosted by Sajina Bishar of Saju's Tastes