We had a really long weekend 5 days precisely and me and my blog were on a holiday too.Lately I think i'll blame the weather for making me feel too lazy to blog luckily i drag myself to cook something simple and this is one such easy lazy day meal that kids and elders will enjoy equally!
Preparation time : 30 mins + preparation time
To make the filling
Spinach leaves handfull
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
GReen chillies 1
Boiled and peeled potatoes 3
Salt to taste
To make the dough
Wheat flour 3 cups
Water as required
- To make the filling - heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, garlic and green chillies in oil then add the spinach leaves saute it until the leaves wilt.Allow to cool and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Grate the boiled potatoes and add it to the pan on low heat add turmeric and salt and the ground spinach paste and mix well.
- Prepare dough like for chapati.
- Divide the filling into equal parts i got about 9 balls.make the dough ball slightly larger than the size of the filling ball.Roll the dough into a small disc and place the filling inside and cover the dough well.Roll into flat 7-8 inch discs.
- Heat a pan and grease it and place the paratha and cook well on both sides drizzling oil or ghee.