You need :
Beetroot 1 grated
Sugar 10 tspns
Salt a pinch
Milk 1 cup
Ghee 3 Tblspn
Water 1/2 cup
Almonds 10nos powdered/chopped coursely
- In a cooker,add the grated beetroot and add the water and allow to cook for 2 whistles on high flame.
- Powder the sugar,cardomoms,cloves.
- Once the pressure releases from the cooker, add the powdered sugar mix and milk and salt.Cook this mixture in the cooker itself till the water evaporates almost fully.
- Add ghee just before the water is completely gone.
- Add the almonds after turning off the heat.
- Mix well and cool before serving.