I love Paneer!Its so rich and healthy for everyone especially kids.This rich gravy with the nuttiness of poppy seeds is really different and goes well with hot chapatis.
Large paneer cube / Indian cottage cheese cube 10-12 cubes Poppy seeds 1/2 cup (some baby corn and carrots) Onion 1 small Garlic 2-3 Ginger small piece chopped finely Tomato 1 big Green chilly 2 small Red chilly powder 1/2tsp Cream cheese 1 tsp Garam masala 1 tsp 2 tbsp of Oil salt to taste
- Take poppy seeds,garlic,ginger,tomato,onion, green chilly, red chilli powder and blend to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the ground paste and let it boil well.
- Add cheese and paneer to this.Add salt to taste.
- Add garam masala to this and boil until gravy becomes thick.
- Serve hot with rotis or jeera rice.
Yummy paneer posto is ready :)
Sending this to Know your cheese