I love Paneer!Its so rich and healthy for everyone especially kids.This rich gravy with the nuttiness of poppy seeds is really different and goes well with hot chapatis.
Large paneer cube / Indian cottage cheese cube 10-12 cubes
Poppy seeds 1/2 cup (some baby corn and carrots)
Onion 1 small
Ginger small piece chopped finely
Tomato 1 big
Green chilly 2 small
Red chilly powder 1/2tsp
Cream cheese 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
2 tbsp of Oil
salt to taste
- Take poppy seeds,garlic,ginger,tomato,onion, green chilly, red chilli powder and blend to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the ground paste and let it boil well.
- Add cheese and paneer to this.Add salt to taste.
- Add garam masala to this and boil until gravy becomes thick.
- Serve hot with rotis or jeera rice.
Yummy paneer posto is ready :)
Sending this to Know your cheese