Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peanut butter Rose Surprise

Summers is here anything cooling and soothing is welcome for me.I'm trying to cut down on my caffeine and so I picked my mixer jar and looked around for some stuff to make a milk shake.My sister is a shake-maniac she'd just throw everything she finds and make just fantastic shakes...but i need to do just one think overlook the calories!




Here;s a rosy drink for any summer's day or even to serve some thirsty guests.i named it \surprise' because when i tasted this drink, i was surprised at the wonderful taste.

You need:
Milk 1 cup
Banana 1 small
Rose syrup 2 tablespoons
Peanut butter 1 teaspoon
Sugar/honey 1 tsp or as much as you need
Chocolate to garnish (optional)


  • Whip all the above in a mixer until frothy.
  • Serve chilled or as it is with chocolate syrup or shavings.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis