Happy summer everyone :) I had a fun summer vacation and after that long lazy chilled out break we got back home two days back and we had some earth/mind cooling showers both there and here in Chennai :) I'm always thrilled to see rains they give everyone a refreshing energy to one and all.
Keeping a boiled potato like wise in the refrigerator(not freezer) always comes handy.Just store it well covered in a covered container or a zipper bag.
Fresh Peas 1 cup
Oil 2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Onions 1 large
Dhaniya powder/coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Garlic crushed 2 pods
Ginger sliced half an inch piece
Lime juice 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add cumin seeds let it pop.Add the ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add the onions and fry until translucent.Add peas and let it cook.
- Add the dry masala spices and let it cook well.
- Add the potato and add enough water to allow the gravy to blend well.
- Once the vegetables have cooked well in the spice gravy turn off the heat.