Someone likes to have noodles every day for breakfast,lunch and dinner...yes my LM but she likes it just plain with no vegetables!This is my answer to her request :) Egg noodles and everyone's happy that way.
Maggie noodles must the most popular item on every shopping list in India.How many ever articles we read or see that it isn't healthy, who cares we still keep buying them and so true to the name 2 minute food!
My lil one hates onions,tomatoes and i can shamefully add all the other vegetables too.Very recently she has started liking capsicum and peas.She loves her pulses too so I guess I have to let her develop her liking to vegetables gradually as she grows up.
To make this easy breakfast or anytime food you need
Maggie noodles 2 blocks
Chop all the below very finely
Onion 1 small
Tomato 1 small
Capsicum 1 half
Carrot 1 small
Peas a handfull
Beans 2 /3
Eggs 2 beaten with salt and pepper
Oil 2 tablespoons
Garlic pod 2 crushed
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, immediately add the onions or the garlic will burn.
- Add the tomato once the onions are half fried.
- Add all the vegetables and let them cook until soft.Add the taste maker masala and stir well.
- Add water as per instructions, once the water is boiling add the beaten egg and mix well.
- Add the noodles and let it cook until done.
Enjoy hot egg noodles with tomato sauce on a lazy sunday morning!
Happy morning :)
- I read somewhere that the noodles shouldn't be cooked directly with water like in the instructions on the back of the packet.I do that sometimes - boil water and let the noodles cook for about 2 minutes and discard that water.Then mix the vegetables and rest of the stuff you feel like.
- Beating the egg and passing it through a sieve will give u beautiful strands of egg :)
- Since we are making noodles, the vegetables don't need to be cooked excessively.
- You can also use normal noodles instead of instant noodles.
Sending this to Breakfast Club