Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spices of India


I've taken to food photography ever since I started blogging and I'm so falling in love with my camera which used to see daylight only on special occasions and holidays, especially with the mobile phone camera  becoming a rival of the Canon! But now the Canon has regained it lost crown and its my full time blog buddy, I must say :) I'm coming to realize the complete capacity of the Canon IXUS 50!



Spices have a major contribution to Indian cooking or otherwise.Black pepper and cumin are widely used in the dishes we prepare in the south of India.These spices are ground to make an aromatic mix for the southern delicacy - Rasam!

I love this picture and its my first to B&W wednesday.

4 comments:

Thanks for coming by and giving me all the encouragement to keep going.

You May also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis